Leionie - Director
Hello, my name is Leionie, I am one of the directors of The Beauty Project.
I have nine years' experience safeguarding and protecting vulnerable children and adolescents.
I began working in a residential children's home in 2014, advancing to an assistant manager position.
In 2019, I later completed a Social Work degree, following my experience within school and later on with the Children's Assessment Team (CAT) within Oldham Council.
I furthered my experience as a clinical case manager working with children and adults with catastrophic injuries.
My experience includes;
* Extensive direct working with children and families
* Collaborative working with multi agencies such as: police, health care professionals, schools, therapy clinicians and probation
* Contributing to and implementing company policies and procedures
* Identifying local resources that can further support
* Completing extensive reports
* Hold strategy meetings
* Involvement with care plans and legal proceedings
I have completed a vast amount of training within my social care career, with over 50 certificates in such areas as therapeutic crisis intervention (TCI), sexual and criminal exploitation, investigation skills, substance misuse, mental health, grief and loss, flashback trauma and bullying, suicide prevention self-injury, modern slavery and FGM, global developmental delay, autism, and more.
Lastly, I earned a Level 3 in Beauty Therapy in 2018 and completed further level 4/5/6 training in areas such as laser hair removal, aesthetics, and more.